Where do you buy your SSL from?

We resell for Comodo. They have the best prices when it comes to certificates with instant verification logo's.

TheReason said:
FreeSSL? Tell me more about this sounds interesting.
Well - it's not quite FREE :p - but pretty cheap. You can purchase their Chained SSL's for like $29 as a reseller (free to be a reseller) and the browser compatibility is perfect. You can buy higher level certs as well, still for pretty cheap. It's the same company as GeoTrust (probably seen that seal on some sites). The best thing is, I can have an SSL installed and live within 30 minutes from the time a customer requests one - can't beat that!! :D

I've been buying and renewing mine with EV1 too. $49 / year. I always wondered if those cheaper SSL's really work. Have you guys had any issues with them?

What many people do not know is that the now $14.95 EV1 SSL certificate is provided by FreeSSL. The $49 is a GeoTrust, if I remember correctly. I purchased one of the $14.95 certs awhile back for my billing system, and have had no problems. I am looking for a place now to resell, feel free to share some suggestions. :)

I used to buy from ev1 but an evil tyrant by the name morgalis came there and I totally had no more respect for them.
Pitiful.

Another vote for RapidSSL (formerly FreeSSL). Reseller is the way to go. I use RapidSSL (StarterSSL) for my sites, work great for me.

Soon as I get setup, I'm going to start reselling SSL certs via their Reseller account.

NS