Which domain reseller do you use?

TheLastDream

Hello HostingDiscussion,

I am a current Hosting Provider, and was wondering which domain reseller Control Panel do you use?

Ex. Enom? Myorderbox?

Do you know of any site, that does not ask for a minimum deposit.

ResellerClub does not ask for a minimum deposit and you can pay as you go, if I'm not mistaken. I always have funds available, though. Just make sure you manually check, verify, and accept your orders if you do it this way, so you don't register any domains coming from fraudulent orders. ResellerClub also gives you a 4 day money back guarantee on any domains you register via your reseller account with them.

If you have retail account at eNom you dont need to deposit. If you have reseller account you need min. 100$ deposit. Difrence is that with retail account you canot register domains via WHMCS, ClientExec....

Im using eNom reseller account.

We use the reseller club domain package. Very good pricing and can sell SSL certificates, DNS hosting and email hosting. All intergrated into WHMCS as well if you use it, or decide too.

I personally use NetEarthOne.
Simply because it's free and no deposit is required.
Well at least I've never been asked for a deposit. :)

Deposits basically matter with the domain prices, registrars offering no deposit can not have lowest prices which eventually come into play for more profit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting