Which hosts dont use Fantastico

eleven

Hi,

Any web hosts in here Which does not use Fantastico? Please tell me what alternative you use or even any one thats knows of an alternative. please tell.

lol, In a perfect world we would all manually install.. sounds like the begining of a Red Cross advert lol.

I am cpanel dependent. But i have greater flexibility in other areas with those chores taken care of. i still hand edit my css, but less in-folder tweaking resident and more real time online work.

regardless of how you install, its how easy the upgrades, security paches etc that should matter. Software that auto upgrades or offers one click updates win every time.

as a sys admin its a nightmare for most software clients want to play with.

eleven said:
Hi,

Any web hosts in here Which does not use Fantastico? Please tell me what alternative you use or even any one thats knows of an alternative. please tell.

Any host with windows for sure. Because cPanel is not out yet for windows, and that means fantastico can not be used.

Also, GlobalWebBrands does not offer it, they use some custom installer and control panel, and its linux.

well, my goal is to eventually hand over access/operations to most of my clients. cpanel is the best one i can coach during over the phone time.