Which Messenger do you prefer ?

I'm going to best honest 4 years ago I would have no doubtly picked MSN or Yahoo... but I rather finding it insulting these days... it's not like it used to be simple... which was the key feature and not using up so much damn memory it takes a P4 Just so it doesn't overload.

Trillian is good because it connects to the 5 main Chat sources and does not use as much memory. I also like GoogleTalk because it's simple and that's all I rather need.

My personal choice is GAIM. The reason is that I can share my files in between my Linux/BSD/Windows Operating Systems (just copy the .gaim directory to your OS choice) so basically I can keep my chat logs and login information as up to date as possible. It's like a downgraded vesion of trillian and uses less resources...I left trillian when I found out the aggressive memory usage it has used. I'm not sure if they actually fixed that issue yet...?

I prefer Skype over all the above.

It's the best. I even bought a headset and talk to people over seas.

It's a lot more friendly than the others.

AIM just cause the majority of people I talk to use it most often. I think MSN messenger is probably superior though.

I use Trillian to connect to AIM/ICQ/MSN/YAHOO, but since I really hate chatting unless I have to I rarely have it running.