Which payment method do you prefer?

inverthost.com

Which payment method do you prefer, when paying for webhosting plans? Our company accepts, Credit cards, Debit cards, PayPal, E-Gold, Stormpay, and MoneyBookers.

I myself like PayPal the best. What about you? (even if its not listed here)

Thanks in advance for the feedback! :thumbup:

I like to pay by Credit Card because VISA protected me from fraudulent companies and issued a chargeback a few times already.

Personally, I like using my credit card. Capital One and Visa has been very good to me so far. If I have an issue I can call and find what I am looking for. They actually took an unathorized charge from Sago Network's off the bill with no issues. I was impressed.

Second, I love my paypal account too.

For the same reason as Art, I feel safer using a card. Paypal is not available here, but I would surely use it if it were. In a way, I would be partially forced to, as so many webmasters allow payments by Paypal only. :)

We use only paypal at the moment but we are looking at offering a non-third party solution shortly for credit card authorization.

Senad said:
We use only paypal at the moment but we are looking at offering a non-third party solution shortly for credit card authorization.

PayPal has a Credit Card system for your payers if they do not have PayPal.

Plus with allot of clients on our site, they prefer to pay us with a Credit or Debit card, so since PayPal allows them both without signing up, we use them. But most of the time our clients just sign up with them mainly to keep track of there payments. We have referred so many to PayPal, they should have a affy program that works when someone pays and signs up for the first time.. They do have one however that would make it a bit more confusing...

They do have one however that would make it a bit more confusing...

Care to elaborate?
You reffer users to paypal the same way but after the signup you add a reffer id.

Regards,

Equonix said:
Care to elaborate?
You reffer users to paypal the same way but after the signup you add a reffer id.

Yeah but it would not seen professional to make the client click a refferal link to paypal and then pay.

Yeah but it would not seen professional to make the client click a refferal link to paypal and then pay.

Many large industries use Refferal links and it's rather popular.
I know The Planet did it with one of their advertising banners.

I personally don't see an issue with Refferal links just my opinion.
It's better than making the customer type your name when signing up.

Maybe vBulletin Needs Refferal links for 3.5.0 :)