Which phone to buy?

You will probably get most recommendation for iPhone just because of the massive number of users. As Canadian, I love supporting anything that is made in Canada, so Blackberries are sweet. I thought long and hard between a BB, an Android device and Palm, and ended up getting Palm.

I am in love with my Palm Pre Plus. Once you play with it, it really is difficult to compare. Why? True multitasking (work in dozens of applications at the same time), physical QWERTY keyboard (it was the factor that kept me between BB and Palm), gorgeous design (it really turns heads and people asking me what kind of a phone that is when I go out), crystal clear reception (and yes, you can hold it ANY way you want to), charging wirelessly. The feature I found absolutely great was Synergy - it syncs information about a person from many sources (SIM card, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yahoo, etc) and organizes it in a single contact card, so you focus on the person and not on how to reach him. :)

webOS 2.0 is due to come out soon and it will also support Flash, better app management and working

The only negative is battery is weak that comes with it 1150, but I purchased a stronger one for $30 on eBay and it lasts me a day no problem.

Personally I would recommend the iPhone 4, I've used many handsets over the time, including blackberry's and nokia's and am yet to find something I found more useful. I would admit that the initial versions of the iPhone had issues, namely battery life and a camera however the new version is a definite winner in those aspects compared to previous versions.

The features of the iPhone 4 are also up to scratch in terms of the screen (crystal clear), performance/speed and multi tasking (much like using alt-tab) and the menu/organisation tools. The software has seen improvements also with the newer OS's and iTunes versions, including inprovements to apples version of what Artashes mentiond for the palm pre (MobileME).

As for the press's signal issue, I'm yet to notice it, be it with or without a bumper/case... upsidedown, left or right.. etc with any of the 5 we have currently.

Overall thus far I'm pretty impressed with it and must say it is glued to my side :p :D

Last edited:
Get either Android or iPhone. They got the best in phone market. Makes you able to use a wide range of applications.

Iphone4 is a good choice.. I am using myself. It like you holding whole internet world under your hand. You can get information and get data anytimes you want and of course there is thousand of apps for us to play with.

I prefer Android phones.HTC are great choice for me.They are stable and are on the market of smartphones for long time.I have HTC Hero, but now I will get the HD2 one.

Blackberry's are quite impressive as they are equipped with a GPS and have many available apps. Also, there are Word and Excel apps and other business software apps. I like the easy access to my email on-the-go or other websites.
ladesignancoding

I only have one rule when I buy a phone... I must be able to jailbreak it or make it where I can run the apps I want..

This is the only reason I have a iPhone 3GS 32Gig..