WHMCS (WHM Complete Solution)

We looked through a lot of options and switched to WHMCS form WHMAP, like the feel much better.

Easy to use, navigate, and customize to your options. Support is also great and fast!

You cannot go wrong with WHMCS. We have used Modern Bill, Client Exec and WHMCS.

We prefer WHMCS by far over the competition.

Look at the feature list at www.whmcs.com

That may help and you can download the free trial to.

Tried a lot of different billing software, as others have already posted the different ones and came away using WHMCS because of its extremely easy to use, but yet still powerful.

Support is superb for the software every question I have had to ask with their support has been answered the same day with some of them answered within 30 minutes or less even on the weekend which is amazing! I didn't expect a reply till monday! Plus features are added all the time that are most requested from their users.

Tried WHMCS, AWBS beats it 10xs over though

I used WMCS for months but when comes to features it will never compare with AWBS

MOD NOTE: Affiliate code removed from the link. You are not allowed to post affiliate links anywhere on the HostingDiscussion forums (including signatures). We rely on your future cooperation. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
we also switched from MB -> WHMCS and its best billing software move we have made so far.

also used WHMAP in the past

I've used it for about 4 months and can't even start on how great it is. It has all the features I want, I prefer how it's made compared to MB and CE.

I will never use anything else.

I have used it since i started, and i have a lifetime license for it now because i love it so much hehe

Its fantastic, worth every penny :D

elitehostuk said:
I have used it since i started, and i have a lifetime license for it now because i love it so much hehe

Its fantastic, worth every penny :D

I agree it is one of the best out there.

Yip, i only started with WHMCS. I wouldn't use anything else though. It's so simple to use and makes my life easier. When your handling several hundred accounts it makes life a load easier ;-)

Highly recommended to all!!! GET IT TODAY.

barramundigroup said:
Yip, i only started with WHMCS. I wouldn't use anything else though. It's so simple to use and makes my life easier. When your handling several hundred accounts it makes life a load easier ;-)

I agree.. It certainly is a decent piece of kit!

Another WHMCS users here, we previously ran MB4 and then MB5 but it was just going downwards, now we're very happy with WHMCS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123