Who is your current host?

Zeeblo

Hello everyone! :D

Just curious to find out, who is your current host?

Well, for me, I don't have a current host since i host myself :D

How about you?

we host our own - but use Servint DC. I have to say they really are the best DC we have ever dealt with. Having also used their VPS - we highly recommend them.

We lease servers at EV1 and manage them ourselves. We also have an outsourced management company for backup just for a little extra support (who wants to have to install patches at 3 AM when a security vulnerability is discovered?)

wise said:
we host our own - but use Servint DC. I have to say they really are the best DC we have ever dealt with. Having also used their VPS - we highly recommend them.

Do you mean you are colocating your servers in ServInt?

Currently leasing a server through AllManaged.com/Sagonet.

No Issues and great support thus far!

Use to have a reseller account through them, but thought it was time to be able to offer more.

Zeeblo said:
Hello everyone! :D

Just curious to find out, who is your current host?

Well, for me, I don't have a current host since i host myself :D

How about you?
Everyone has a host :). Yours is just a datacenter (ThePlanet).

Personally, I use LayeredTech and AKANOC

Giving a good old bump to a good old topic ;)

I use godaddy.com. They're actually a great host, without many limitations. I mean, I get 5GB storage, 250GB bandwidth, 10mySQL etc. for less than $3.95 a month! The only thing I really dislike about them is their support - I doubt there's even people. So as long as you don't need support, I'd totally say go with them.

Well, unless you have your own server / hosting company ;)

I am sure I posted in the past, but things have changed since this post got started, I have a server through SagoNet (AllManaged). Which ever you prefer, they are one in the same really!

I use IntegraHost, there awsome guys, always there when I need them, If I wake up at 4am in the morning, the owner is there to talk me right back to sleep and fix my issue :p

(Im not self advertising, this is a joke, if you dont get it :p) :p :p :p

I'm sure that could have something to do with it ;) Just imagine - he refuses to help you. That'd totally destroy your friendship with him, and your hustbands' too :p