Why you should NOT Spam

Somehow I think this story is made-up. Or at least if he was in fact killed, it wasn't for spamming. If he didn't want to "share" his revenues with organized crime, or he pissed off someone, that is a casual result for something like that. I don't think someone hired a professional hitmen just because they received some of his spam. :dknow:

I don't think someone hired a professional hitmen just because they received some of his spam.
I tend to agree. If the story is true, it would mostly show that a life of crime comes with certain risks. Anyone who knows what you're doing can attempt to blackmail you. Tough position to be in when you're more of a geek than a tough guy.

Certainly that will be not end of spamming, it is organized crime, I think there is need of joint effort of local government and internet community to make stronger law to combat spamming.

bobchrist said:
Certainly that will be not end of spamming, it is organized crime, I think there is need of joint effort of local government and internet community to make stronger law to combat spamming.
I don't think it'll help much.