Windows Control panel

mtajim

Which is the best control panel for wiondows based hosting. Can cpanle be used for windows too or is it only for Linux based servers

I think CPanel is only *NIX but they are in the process for something for Windows from their site.

We use Helm and are very pleased with it

Which is the best control panel for wiondows based hosting. Can cpanle be used for windows too or is it only for Linux based servers

Cpanel is only for linux (the cpanel site has been showing that same percentage of completion for windows for years). The best for windows would be plesk, it has most of the features of cpanel. Helm is good but features are slim.

I would also have to say Plesk takes the cake on this one. Combined with CentOS, its a pretty good combination.

cpanel server suite is for windows sevrer you check @ cpanel.net and best control panel i think is dotnetpanel for windows....

Go for dotnet panel and in that standard edition, unlike plesk if you buy this is cheap and have good options, runs on less resources and can be used for any level of scaling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123