Windows Hosting Customers For Sale - $5556 Annually

hfsw2k

About This Sale
I have 19 Windows accounts on 1 server which brings in monthly revenues of $463/mo. All customers are businesses with the exception of 1 site. Some of these customers also require SSL certificates so they will need to renew their certificates with the buyer at some point. A few of them require MSSQL and Coldfusion so the new host will need to have support for both of these services. It is not my intention of providing a quick sale to the highest bidder. We really need to hand these customers off to a reliable web hosting company who specializes in Windows Hosting Solutions.

While it is highly unlikely that any of these customers frequent this board, I wish to have our company remain anonymous until we find the right buyer. I have an Excel spreadsheet with more detailed information regarding these accounts. Please email hfsw2k@gmail.com if you are interested in seeing it.

Reason for Selling
90% of our business is dedicated, colocation, and unix shared hosting. I am unable to justify the cost of hiring a windows systems administrator or support person to dedicate resources to such a small part of our business.

Migration Assistance
The buyer will get full access to this server. I will provide 24x7 migration assistance to the buyer including but not limited to: DNS changes, Database Moves, Exporting of Billing Data, and General Technical Support for 30 days after the sale. If the buyer decides to keep customers on our server here then we can arrange for a colocation fee of around $50/mo plus bandwidth. I will be available to the buyer by telephone, email, AIM and after-hours by pager.

Server Information
Customers are hosted on Windows 2000 Advanced Server with ColdFusion 5.0, MSSQL 2000, and IIS 5. There is no control panel software installed on this system. VNC is enabled for remote access.

Customer Domain Name Information
If the buyer decides to migrate these customers I will provide DNS forwarding for as long as possible to ensure smooth transition until the buyer/customer can update their domain name servers.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at hfsw2k@gmail.com. Thanks.