Windows & Linux VPS Needed

cpios

Hello all.
Basically I'm taking on some new projects and I'm needing 2 VPS/VDS, one windows server and one linux (centOS) simply for testing.

Need considerably low specs across the board & within a low budget, also wanting reboot control as these will mainly be for basic testing.

Looking for a reputable company, with a good track record.

Can anyone offer me some recommendations?

Many thanks in advance.

Windows vps is little expensive. I suggest you check out the arvixe vps server plans, it has everything pre-configured.

I would stay away from burstnet... They have bad reviews :S I have not used them myself but if you search you will find really bad reviews

I would stay away from burstnet... They have bad reviews :S I have not used them myself but if you search you will find really bad reviews

Large providers will usually have more negative reviews just due from the size of the company.

You'll always see negative reviews about a company and never the positive ones as well.

Re:

I think you should go with "**********************" It will help you to select a best hosting and how much you have to pay for a hosting this all information you can get from this.

post a request thread and then go away lol:

- I think moderator can make a rule on this type of thread posters?

post a request thread and then go away lol: - I think moderator can make a rule on this type of thread posters?
It's probably a bot.
Pick a phrase and search Google. You'll likely find it all over the place.
I've seen a number of these lately.
It's not even a good bot/spammer -- it's just weird.

Hello all.
Basically I'm taking on some new projects and I'm needing 2 VPS/VDS, one windows server and one linux (centOS) simply for testing.

Need considerably low specs across the board & within a low budget, also wanting reboot control as these will mainly be for basic testing.

Looking for a reputable company, with a good track record.

Can anyone offer me some recommendations?

Many thanks in advance.

What your budget? Preferred location?