Windows + MS SQL reseller accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftDux

I'm not sure if I got it right, but it doesn't seem like you get Windows reseller accounts with MS SQL databases.

Everybody will offer you MS SQL as part of their hosting plans, but when you look @ their reseller packges,
a) they're normally limited (only like 10 domains, 2000 email accounts, etc) and b) they don't offer MS SQL, only MySQL

We host cPanel @ the moment, so our clients can host unlimited domains, MySQL, POP3 accounts - within their given space. We want to start offering Windows hosting plans to our customers, and probably later on windows resellerplans

Can someone please recommend a good host / plan? They need to have VPS as well, so that we can upgrade to VPS @ a later stage

What is a good Windows control panel to use?
And can it tie in with modernbill / clientexec / WHMautopilot - to automatically create accounts on the server

I took a plan with Lunarhosting, as this is the closest to what we want, but I'd love to expand it so that we can resell windows packages, and later offer windows reseller packages via a VPS

SoftDux said:
Can someone please recommend a good host / plan? They need to have VPS as well, so that we can upgrade to VPS @ a later stage
Check out jodohost if they satisfy your needs I have heard some good things about them.

And can it tie in with modernbill / clientexec / WHMautopilot - to automatically create accounts on the server

Plesk would be the first option I will suggest ..Hsphere is another one.

We don't advertise them as we only sell a limited number of them, as we do not want to get into a bulk situation with Windows. Rather maintain quality. So you'ld need to ask for a quote.

But we do offer Windows reseller plans that do have MSQL and MySQL both free. I agree, its really hard to find.

ltr

SoftDux said:
Everybody will offer you MS SQL as part of their hosting plans, but when you look @ their reseller packges,
a) they're normally limited (only like 10 domains, 2000 email accounts, etc) and b) they don't offer MS SQL, only MySQL

We offer windows resellers with unlimited domains and both mssql and mysql.

SoftDux said:
We host cPanel @ the moment, so our clients can host unlimited domains, MySQL, POP3 accounts - within their given space. We want to start offering Windows hosting plans to our customers, and probably later on windows resellerplans

Please check us out www.finexe.com/hosting
We don't do VPS, but we have cheap dedicated servers for your future needs.

SoftDux said:

I took a plan with Lunarhosting, as this is the closest to what we want, but I'd love to expand it so that we can resell windows packages, and later offer windows reseller packages via a VPS

Plesk is the best right now. However not nearly close as good as cpanel. If you have a dedicated yourself you can automate billing.

Status
Not open for further replies.