Windows reseller?

Of course why not there are people out there that want Windows hosting also. The market is smaller though I think.

It is probably the best way to start or for new hosts to start offering Windows hosting.

I dont think theres a big market for windows hosting, stick with linux if you want a bigger market. Also windows licenses aren't cheap =P

You can capture both markets if you resell for an Hsphere host that has windows servers in the cluster.

Windows holds its own in the hosting business. There's people out there who like to develop with ASP and such, so if you have some extra cash I'd personally invest in it.

I think windows Reselling is a very good option. People prefer Windows more these days...... :mic:

how many people REALLY use or need windows hosting? Anyone get windows hosting or sell it before?

Windows reselling not so popular as linux one.
Maybe not, but there's no real shortage of providers. There are tens, maybe hundreds of HSphere based Windows providers alone.

I don't think HSphere is that popular yet, and I wasn't counting resellers, since they are not selling reseller solutions themselves. :)

hostzio said:
I dont think theres a big market for windows hosting, stick with linux if you want a bigger market. Also windows licenses aren't cheap =P
Yes, Windows licenses are rather expensive. Why don't you want to use Linux reselling? I know some companies that provide very well Linux service (a2hosting.com and ************, for example).