Witchhoster is GREAT

marck

I Made post earlier ,asking if anyone knew Witchhoster.com
however i did not get any anwser.so i signed up for one of there planes .
And gosh where shall i start

Tech-support: Just great ,Yes just great.
i am an old Guy and i dont really got that much knowledge in the type of Panel they offer ,but there tech support got for sure!
i did have so many questions and they did anwser all of them! they did even call me !!! putting me tho step for step and told me Whenever i need help (day or night ) they are ready and gosh that might even happen :)

Prices : as far as prices,No they are not the cheapest
but as there slogan say "the best " ,it,s worth paying for !

i have not even been with them for an day,so i cant really say that much,
but one thing is for sure,www.witchhoster.com is GREAT
Support is MAX ! And i am even gonna call them now for a question more,
and i know they wil be happy to anwser :)
however i wil update this topic in about a month or so,
because you never know if they turn out bad ,but as far for now,
all is good :)

It's interesting that a mere 2 hours before creating this thread, you had created another thread asking about witchhoster, as you were considering signing up with them.

1. Wow, in 2 short hours, you signed up and received so much great support that it warranted a review. Amazing. They must be very good.

2. According to your other thread, you said:
i saw them once at cnn.com but thats long time ago...
How odd, since WHOIS records show that the domain was only registered January 23, 2006.

Shill posts just don't come any more transparent than this one, IMO... :rolleyes2

Vito

If you Read "about us " you wil know its a DANISH born company,also if you go to WHT you wil see that.however They did go WORLD WIDE for a week or so ago ,Check the information before you start troubel :S

I think its so sad That ppl with lack off information about a company blame it on a new users on a forum ,They should learn how to Study a company before they go and attack the person and company for being false

Marc, you are a brand new member who posts a thread asking about a host whose domain name was registered a mere 6 days ago, yet you claim you heard about them on CNN a long time ago. Then 2 short hours later, you post a glowing review of what great service you have received. The ink in your original thread was barely dry, and the next time we hear from you, you are posting a review. What was the point of the original thread?

I make no excuses or apologies for my assumptions in my original post, and I stand by them. Perhaps you could prove me wrong by posting more info. What is your domain that you just signed up with at witchhoster? And please provide a link to the CNN article. I would love to read it.

Vito

I do not Ask for any excuses Nor apologies I dont Really care what you BELIVE or NOT as long a i am HAPPY with MY host Then it DONT really mather Nor do i Need to Proof anything for you,but Alright here you go : "In an article today, CNN reports that a Danish company has found a bug in Netscape's Communicator Suite which allows remote users to read any file stored" some how i cant enter CNN but here is the link who also contain same ,and Please do LOOK Witchhoster say " its from 1997 " that news is from "1997," Now Please be quiet and stop wasting My and the other members time

http://www.cabo.dk/ who ( as i am told ) should be behind the hosting company "In an article today, CNN reports that a Danish company has found a bug in
Netscape's Communicator Suite which allows remote users to read any file
stored on the hard drive of a PC web server. CNNfn reports that they and PC
Magazine have verified the existence and nature of the bug. The Danish
company in question, Cabocomm, stated that they will not release details of
the bug until Netscape has fixed it, so I can't provide specifics.

While this is nothing new, one aspect struck me as unusual. The Danish
company further stated that Netscape's reward of $1000 and a t-shirt is
"insultingly low" considering the severity of the bug. They have stated
that they will provide Netscape with the specifics of the bug if and only if
1) Netscape provides "reasonable compensation", or 2) Netscape sends a
representative to Denmark to collect the bug details. In other words, until
Netscape pays up, they don't get their bug.
"

marck said:
I dont Really care what you BELIVE or NOT
Well, you should care, as we do, since you post this in a public forum, which is therefore open to scrutiny.

I'll ask again - what is the domain name that you just signed up for hosting with witchhoster?

Not quite sure what that link proves, as I see no apparent connection between Cabocomm and witchhoster. And why do you direct me to read the About Us page? It sheds no light on this whatsoever.

Vito

did i say i bought a domain with witchhoster? i said " i signed up on the planes" ,Vito If you keep this up its harassment you know that right?

You seem to know a great deal about a company you had to ask if anyone heard of only a few hours ago.
The only mention I see of this host on WHT is by one user who signed up on WHT, coincidently, in January, right around the time the domain was registered.

Shill posts are not difficult to pick our marck.

you know what,i give up,its stupidity and Claims from you guys are However not a hidden fact, its funny How you attack what ever Seam "too good " "shill posts are not diffcult to pick our marck" its great you agian claim somthing you got NO knowledge or WHAT so ever on Anyway ,This might be why WHT is bigger than this forum,no one wanna be in this forum , due to those attacks 24/7 ,later,i wil keep it up with WHT

Lets look at the listed contact information for witchhoster shall we?

Fake addresses and phone numbers. A site that's nowhere near completion. They use a free chat client for support.
Using Hspheres built in billing with no secure server.

Oh yeah, it's a huge multinational company I'm sure.

Give it up now please marck. You are embarrassing yourself.

Mailing Address

Witchhoster
byfogedens gaard 1

NANA
DK- 9240

Contact Sales (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST, Monday - Friday

US call toll free: 0 000 000 ABC (123)
Email: support@witchhoster.com

International Fax Numbers (for required authentications such as shell request and credit card payments)

United States: +1 234 456 7890
United Kingdom: +44 234 456 0000
New Zealand (Asia Pacific): +64 1 111 1111

False Adresse and phone numbers? LMFAO call them PLEASE DO IT ! DO IT ! I WIL LAUGH my ass out CALL THEM!

marck said:
Anyway ,This might be why WHT is bigger than this forum,no one wanna be in this forum , due to those attacks 24/7 ,later,i wil keep it up with WHT
Heh, you think you're getting attacked here? I encourage you to replicate these 2 HD threads at WHT. Don't forget to provide us a link to the thread - I wouldn't want to miss out on the entertainment value. ;)

Oh, and I didn't say that you registered a domain with witchhhoster. I merely asked you to let us know the domain for which you just signed up for hosting. Still waiting...

And for the record, if you can prove my assumptions wrong, I will happily step up and apologize. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong in my life.

Vito

Here's a little free advice for you marck.

When you decide to be dishonest and shill your own site at least finish the site and you really shouldn't steal competitor's information.

Perhaps I'll just let host department know that you have ripped parts of thier site.

http://www.witchhoster.com/about_us.php
http://www.hostdepartment.com/companyinfo.htm

And one more thing. I really, really doubt that a huge company such as the one you seem to be trying to convince us all you signed up with would be a host department reseller.

Checkmate little fella. Perhaps this kind of thing will work on a kiddie forum but did you really think you would fool people here and at WHT?

Last edited:
marck said:
i am an old Guy and i dont really got that much knowledge...
marck, please take it as a compliment, but for an "old Guy", you are pretty young-minded in the way you spell, use grammar and express yourself... :pirate:

Seriously, take the advice someone gave you above - stop embarrassing yourself, you are not fooling anyone here.

There is nothing I can say that hasn't been said already.

However, I want to point something out marck.

You are only hurting your own business. If you would have at least owned up to what you have just done, it would have put you in at least a little better of a light. However, you lack the maturity to even do that.

We know what's going on here, and most of us our veterans with this kind of crap. You're insulting our intelligences, embarassing yourself, and killing any reputation you may have gained for your business...given the time to actually build a business based on trust and honesty.

You lying here, when it's so obvious that you are, only makes potential consumers see you as a liar. Who wants to signup for hosting with a business that lies to them, and posts fraudulant reviews? Maybe CNN?

Last edited: