Woohoo!! Got my domain

Freckled

Remember a while back I asked about backordering a domain, well this was a domain that I really wanted as I feel that selling to business in Arizona, Freckleface Hosting just may not cut it and actually prevent me from getting some sales.

So I contacted the current owner and he sold it and the great SEO version of it, I could have kissed him. I got them at a price that I believe was very fair and I think the guy would have even taken much less but I didn't mind paying the money to get them as I really felt these two domain names were perfect for me. I am doing a happy dance today. Just wanted to share my story and let everyone know not to be afraid to ask. I will always be Freckleface and now I have a sidekick for business.:)

Yes I will I got hostingarizona.com and hosting-arizona.com $40 of course I resell domains so that transfer fee was cheap.

Wow great domains at a great price Freckled!
That will really help with sales when you do go back.
Rawr, you gave me a great idea but someone has taken the main domain that I could have used hehe.
Was thinking of nihost.co.uk (Northern Ireland and .co.uk is the country domain for here).
Thought that would be a good one, really not much competition for local business in the North, but Norfolk Island host has the domain :rolleyes: hehe

Maybe you should make your support brand free then you can share it between both sites, or even just put both names on the support systems.

Maybe you should make your support brand free then you can share it between both sites, or even just put both names on the support systems.

Must be reading my mind I was just thinking of that this morning. Either keeping them separate and just having Touch Support manage 2 sites with me or integrating it all one on site. mmmm what to do. :) I do know the support needs will be entirely different and the commercial side will have phone support added so may have to keep them separated. I currently offer a great cart but looking at offering a second one that has name brand recognition (Miva) and will probalby have ceonix do the site. Don't want all that flash or flash movie stuff though.

Do these mind wheels ever stop turning. :D

Well done. :D

John, can we get some more smilies, using the same ones over and over again gets boring. :D

Hehe if anyone has any smilies they want post them as an image in the suggestions forum and I will be able to add them :)
Will be happy to add smilies.

Are you going after a different market with your new domain Freckled?
Sounds like you are with the ceonex design idea ;)

fallcreek said:
Great minds think alike.

I just bought IndianaWebHosting.com and IndianapolisWebHosting.com

John

Wow, you guys spend too much money in domain names :eek:

I'm happy with the ones I have...

For $8.88 at namecheap.com, any domain name that might lead a customer to me is worth it.

I've noticed that alot of people don't use search engines as a first step, they just type in a likely domain name for what they are looking for.

John

I have 4 domains for hosting.
My main domain in .com/net/org and an older domain that I used.
Get a lot of hits on the old domain still since it is linked to from a lot of places.
Just have a link on the old domain going to the new one now.

Think it could be a lot of work to get another domain for local business, it could bring more business but I just don't have the time as I would want to do a seperate site for it.

Oh, I can get them for $6.95 but I don't think Spending all the money in Domains is a good move. I would rather put it on the Bank and then get Kayako eSupport + LiveHelp Owned Licenses ($500+) :D

But hey, you can do what you want with your money, right?