WorldFreeWeb.com And GlobalFreeWeb.com With Profit - Free Hosting Community For Sale!

renegadeavenger

Age of site (months): 3

Monthly revenue: 300-600

Revenue details:
GlobalFreeWeb.com is running on yahoo publisher and it has earned $328.48 ( based on US CLICKS ONLY!! ) counting since December 1st on performance report ( which was auditted clicks ).

WorldFreeWeb.com is running on yahoo publisher and it has earned $197.74 ( based on US CLICKS ONLY!! ) counting since December 2nd ( which was auditted clicks ).

Monthly page views: 100000+

Traffic details:
yahoo banners are displayed on the header/footer of each hosted website.

Description:
I am selling both WorldFreeWeb.com and GlobalFreeWeb.com. The reason that I am selling is that I have no time to manage both these communities anymore. Both communities have a very good reputation ( Worldfreeweb has been around for around 3 months and GlobalFreeWeb has been around for just a month ). The forums are very developed for WorldFreeWeb.com with 2000+ forum members. The money from displaying yahoo banners drive in around $300-600 dollars a month for each of them. You will probably make more with popups ads. We tried google adsense but didn't like them because their click value keeps decreasing and Yahoo publisher pays a lot more ( EVEN THOUGH IT IS CURRENTLY IN BETA TAKING ONLY US CLICKS!!!!!! ). Assuming it calculates "all total world clicks" each of them will be making around $200-400 A DAY ( based on current Unauditted yahoo clicks )!!

- Worldfreeweb is currently on 2 dedicatednow machines costing $109.95/month per machine. ( AMD 2800xp+, 1.5gb ram, 160GB Sata, 1200Gb B/W and AMD 3000xp+, 1.0gb ram, 160GB Sata, 1200GB B/W )
- Worldfreeweb is using a customized auto signup cpanel script http://www.worldfreeweb.com/nojoin.php for demo.
- Worldfreeweb is hosting over 10000+ Cpanel accounts ( comes with fantastico as well )
- Active Forum has 2000+ total members.
- Currently not taking new signups, but traffic and income would skyrocket if signups are reopened.

Globalfreeweb is currently on 1 hostfresh machine costing $123/month. ( P4 3ghz HT, 1gb ram, 160GB Sata, 5mbps unmetered )
- Globalfreeweb is using the Ipanel free hosting script ( with lifetime license ).
- Globalfreeweb is hosting over 3300+ Cpanel accounts
- Active Forum has 150+ total members.
- Currently taking all signups directed from Worldfreeweb.com and Globalfreeweb signups.

During the last 7 days globalfreeweb.com drove in: $135.03
During the last 7 days worldfreeweb.com drove in: $91.07

I'm setting the BIN price to $2000 for both worldfreeweb.com and globalfreeweb.com for the next 72 hours. I'm hoping to sell this before christmas! Both worldfreeweb and globalfreeweb altogether display over 1.5 million banners per month. This is an excellent opportunity if you want to convert the advertisements to actual "paid advertisers". I also want to note that yahoo/google banner may not work on the sites anymore. Google considered the site for invalid clicks even though I do not see how that applies. Yahoo has considered the site not marketing to the United States and at this time has also deactivated account as their beta policy is only targeting US viewers right now. There are still many other advertisers out there including adding popups, that will be left up to you. However, I am selling both sites for $2000 and you are responsible to pay all machine fees for this month if you wish to purchase it. You may also consider putting your own custom ads on there as it will be displayed to well over 1.5 million viewers each month!