Would appreciate your comments.

Bill-zilonhost

We are always looking to improve our site, make it more user friendly, easier to navigate, interesting, and easy on the eye. I would much appreciate if you would take a look and make some comments. Thanks in advance.

My main complaint is the music, and then the direct lead in to the intro, which contains even more music.

Music is fine in an intro, as people are most likely expecting to hear music, when they view a flash intro. However, it is a big turn off to have the music blasting at you automatically.

You will find that a lot of people will instantly hear music, and just as instantly close your site.

I agree, you should make the intro play on demand rather then automatically. Also the subpages seem like they are lacking something, maby to little graphics, its just white with a header. Otherwise I liked it alot it looks very nice and is easy enough to navigate. Impressive work :)

Yes, I do believe the music should have an off and on option. And a button for them to decide if they want to view the intro. Also we make the live support image or resize it. The resolution is very bad. Also the right menu only appears on the home page which makes it wierd...Hope this helps!

I agree with everybody here - kill the music. I came to get some info on hosting not to listen to music. I'll turn on my iPod if I want music.

Other than that the site looks great. It looks a bit like some of the templates I've seen around the net, but that does not mean it's bad, quite the opposite.