WP Hosting Recommendation?

jezthomp

Hello, i’m unsure if this is frowned upon of there are numerous other threads which talk about the same but i’m after some hosting recommendations.

Specifically for WordPress sites majority of the time, not Windows and ideally have gzip compression and keep alive turned on as default, or at least easy enough for me to turn on. Up to date PHP etc etc

Not massively expensive so i assume that rules out a dedicated server.

Any hosting providers out there that achieve all this?

Give Danielle or John a shout out at InclusiveHost. Can't hurt ... just explain what you want.

To give advice, it is necessary to know how many sites you have, what their attendance and on what budget raschityvaete

You might want to let us know the location preference and also your site stats, so we can recommend you one. You got bucket loads of options btw :)

Hello, i’m unsure if this is frowned upon of there are numerous other threads which talk about the same but i’m after some hosting recommendations.

Specifically for WordPress sites majority of the time, not Windows and ideally have gzip compression and keep alive turned on as default, or at least easy enough for me to turn on. Up to date PHP etc etc

Whats your resources requirement and whats your budget? provide us requested information, so we can provide you some good options which will really help you to manage your wordpress website smoothly instead of looking for a new host after every couple of months.

WP hosting is more a marketing term. I doubt you'd have any issues hosting WordPress on any provider whether Web hosting or WordPress hosting. The main thing is you need a fair amount of resources. Some providers offer more than others, and so that's something to look out for when looking to host a WordPress site.

WP hosting is more a marketing term. I doubt you'd have any issues hosting WordPress on any provider whether Web hosting or WordPress hosting. The main thing is you need a fair amount of resources. Some providers offer more than others, and so that's something to look out for when looking to host a WordPress site.
Very true.

There are also some plugins that are resource hogs. I don't know the names of any of them off-hand as it tends to be transient. Sometimes developers update their plugins to be more efficient.

In terms of what you want, as mentioned, you have to be more specific. There is a lot that can be answered based on what you said and nothing can be of any help if we don't know what you need.

If you have a WordPress website then WordPress hosting is the best option to go with as it is specially designed for WordPress so comes up with the entire element which will help your website to run securely over the internet. However the other hosting plans may offer you more space and bandwidth, but it can’t suffice your business requirement. So it would be great if you choose WordPress hosting for your WordPress website and blog.

If you have a WordPress website then WordPress hosting is the best option to go with as it is specially designed for WordPress

Not always.

i offer Dolphin hosting, but all it means is a server configured to run Dolphin websites and the Dolphin script will be installed on your domain.

This does not mean its the best option, it is the optimal option as the server is setup to run that particular script

A host with LiteSpeed would be good as they will support the LSCWP Litespeed plugin.

Since this was from 3 months ago, I'm only guessing you a found host or some answers to your needs.

There tends to be arguments about WordPress hosting, and to help guide your decision, and the thoughts that exists;

1. WordPress web hosts from Marketing. These hosts tend to use cPanel, which makes them no different than any other cPanel host. The thing with such hosts, this is fine if you're starting a new WordPress website, or have low traffic. Such a host doesn't need to be one that advertises WordPress, but does need to be reputable.

2. WordPress web hosts that are actual WordPress web hosts do not do so from Marketing. They do no use cPanel or any panel. They do not install services that are not needed. These type of hosts are for WordPress websites with high traffic, that have outgrown Shared hosts.

Last edited:
If you are still looking for hosting service, Then Check out some popular web hosting forums for Best WordPress hosting services with some Discounts.

Hosting Support Service - Be Sure about the provider

Professional and good web hosting technical support providers are equally good with their account handling and management practices.

So, whenever you are going to somebody for any help for hosting you have to be clear everything about the service provider. It is most important.:)