Xperia X10 Mini

AbbieRose

A misfortune befell me last week, when my iPhone died. I have the X10 mini now and love it way more than the iPhone.

What market share do Android have? Is the lack of apps holding them back?

A misfortune befell me last week, when my iPhone died. I have the X10 mini now and love it way more than the iPhone.

What market share do Android have? Is the lack of apps holding them back?

The market place is growing but i would say yes it's growing but not as fast as apples app store so yes i would say this is the issue. I think we will see it all change in the next year. :smash:

I think that features like Google Nav will help to sway people. I have noticed that the biggest difference is the lack of action games-there are lots of games but nothing that really does much in the way of graphics. I hope that chances fast.

I'm so far out of the loop on cell phones, its ridiculous. I only make voice calls - no internet at all. But my wife wants an iPhone, so I need to come up to speed. Google Nav sounds like a great app. :D

I'm so far out of the loop on cell phones, its ridiculous. I only make voice calls - no internet at all. But my wife wants an iPhone, so I need to come up to speed. Google Nav sounds like a great app. :D

Same here. I find it funny someone recently told me they needed to replace their cell phone because it didn't function well as a 'phone'.

:uhh:

That's like buying a car that works great for finding your way using the in-dash GPS, but doesn't drive.

Last edited:
I know what you mean! Like the iPhone 4, which is great when you lay it flat but as soon as you pick it up to make a call, loses all signal. Way to go Apple! What a glorious brick you have made! Why they designed it like that I'll never no.