Yet Another "Hello World" Thread

Sidular

Hope the title isn't too cheesy. :)

So anyways, my name is Ty. I've been working with websites for about seven years now, but wouldn't consider myself to be a professional web developer.
Instead, I'm more of a "give me the frame, and I'll add to it" type of guy.

I'd consider myself to be an entrepreneur, and have been operating a website hosting business for about a year now.
I've also dabbled with video game development, and have a few active projects open. I plan to start up a full video game development studio this fall, which will also act as the parent company to my hosting business.

As for more about me?
I'm a 20 year old perfectionist raised out of a small town in Ontario, Canada. I currently reside in an even smaller town, but plan to move out to Toronto this summer so I can focus more on my business, and getting a physical location up and running by the fall. (The business must be located beside a doughnut shop. Don't really know why. It just has to)

Not sure what else to include... I don't like long walks on the beach, am majorly into sports (playing, not watching) and I'm a genius in every way imaginable. (seriously, I is smarter than you)

I'm fairly sarcastic at times, even borderline humorous.
I focus more on operating a personalized business with human-like charastics, rather than the more traditional 'corporate' attitude. (the difference between talking like a robot, and talking like a real person)

Now, to end this surprisingly long and poorly formatted post, I give you my cat; Callisto.
callistothesuperawesome.png

She's currently 17 and a half, and is still quite agile when she wants to be.

(The business must be located beside a doughnut shop. Don't really know why. It just has to)

Ty, you are hilarious. :thumbup:

I absolutely enjoy people with a sense of humour, so I think we'll get along well. :agree:

Welcome to HD. It is not the busiest community in the world, but we focus on quality more than anything. The quantity usually follows.

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Every member has priceless experience to share, so if you have any questions or have something to share instead, please feel free to do so. And if you have any questions or concerns, I am easily reached.

Hope to see you around.

PS: Say hello to Callisto.