You Opinion on on AI in websites.

PeterShene

I know when the whole AI thing started Google stated that it was fine with AI and would penalize it in serps. But as with everything Google you have to read between the lines, they didn't say... trashy content, mass produced content and copied content would now also be ok.

I see a lot of webmasters complaining on websites like search engine land (Which I hate BTW) about their AI sites getting knocked in the last Algorithm update.

I personally like this, I had noticed when asking AI to write about the areas that I have knowledge in its really not that good with producing content. I wouldn't be able to tell if it were to write something that was outside my area of knowledge, (besides for the reused phrases like "elevate" and the structure) and the lack of metaphors. I believe AI was designed to be convincing in its responses.

I'm not anti AI, I think its super useful I'm just happy to see that human input is still going to be needed in this industry (for now) and I assume many others to make it a truly powerful tool.