Your opinions on the new layout :)

sirjonathan

Hey guys!

Looking for opinions on the layout I'm trying over at http://www.hostingfrog.com.

I'm going to be putting more work on it today. What do you think of the direction I'm taking? Any suggestions? It still has a lot of work to go but I'm feeling good about it :).

Looking forward to your input and suggestions!

-Jonathan

Jonathan, are you making the template yourself? Have you considered running a contest for template design at places like SitePoint?

Best,

Hey Artashes!

I am making that one myself :). Running a contest is a great idea.. I just lack the funds to offer an incentive. Do you think they'd be up for a creative bargain? ;) Perhaps I can offer them a link from the site or something.

I have the IDEA of the site I want in my head, I just don't have the abilities yet to do it justice and pull it out.

-Jonathan

Umm, I don't think those guys will work for a credit. In fact, the starting price for template design at SitePoint is $150. And you would receive world-class work for $300 and up.

Thanks for the tip :). Once the business is pulling in a bit more I'll be investing in a redesign. Meanwhile, I'll just have to do my best!

-Jonathan

The design is good. When do you plan on editing the site and linking it all up?

Right now i just see the design.

Regrads
Ben

Cool

The design looks good, however for my tastes it looks kind of kiddish but unique. When I look for something on the net I want to see professional however it looks good for a start.

Looks nice, and when you put the finishing touches on such as the links, I'm sure it will look even nicer. A job well-done

It's very unique, i'll give you that. However I don't really like the "Team News" section, you should try to keep away from personal updates like that, i'm not sure if you plan to include that in the final publish of it or not. Also you might want to add in a 'Home' button somewhere, I find that websites without this are very tedious and annoying at times.

Other then that, keep up the good work.