This message is for those who respond to hosting requests.
When a customer requests a quote, he expects web hosting firms to provide custom solutions. If you can't be flexible, this requests forum is NOT for you.
1. MATCH the request. Offers that will not stand close to request(s) will be deleted. Usually, one violation is enough to lose your account privileges.
Do not over-EXCEED the offered resources just because you can offer more for customer's budget, unless stated so. If the customer wants a Chevrolet, the bidder need not provide a Rolls-Royce, especially at Chevrolet prices.
2. DO NOT post all of your hosting packages you offer against single request (it is the same as you would have posted in Special Offers. From now on we'll be editing these posts and leaving just one closest quote-match (to our discretion). If you continue this practice, we'll see it as a form of Spam, and we'll treat it as one as well).
Make one offer (one package deal) per request, unless more than one of your packages are close in matching the custom request, or unless the person making a request clearly asks to compare your offers with his requirements.
3. All unlimited space and/or unlimited bandwidth offers (including unmetered bandwidth) will be deleted. You have to state real resource limitations with any offer.
4. All offers to be made PUBLIC instead of sending them by PM/e-mail.
5. Posts containing a regular link to business web sites are not allowed.
6. Posts with no offer are not allowed.
These simple rules will help keep this advertising channel clean and effective.
If you have any questions, feel welcome to PM me for help, or you can start a thread in HD Announcements, Help and Feedback to talk about how we can keep Advertising forums (and this one in particular) just and efficient.
Let's work to make it as fair and as productive marketplace as possible. Individual approach is the most effective, so let's try to keep it that way. All potential customers will appreciate the effort.
Last edited by Artashes : 05-15-2003 at 11:01 AM.