Although it's been up for quite a while, I negated to post anything here for feedback, so here it is..
The entire thing is WHMCS. Everything is 100% dynamic and populated from the database, so I can easily update the site without having to edit the template files.
It currently includes 6 custom modules all developed by me:
1. Addon manager. This allows us to categorize addons to basically use them as configurable options, and display them on the site. On the product order page you'll see options for Memory, Disk Space, Bandwidth, & Ips. These are all addons.
2. Virtuozzo/Product Specs. This will allow us to not only provision VPS automatically, but also to specify each plans initial resource amounts. This is used to display each plan and their amounts dynamically, while ordering the product, and of course to provision the correct amounts without the need to manually create them in PIM/PMC.
3. Client Testimonials. Still in beta, but lets our customers submit reviews of our service that then are displayed on our about us page.
4. The Blog. Used for press release information and to create custo0m pages like TOS, Privacy, and SLA.
5. Staff Manager. A new one I developed just for FE. It let's me manage and track stats of all my staff. The best feature of this IMO is the ability to track who was the last contact prior to purchase of a service(for bonuses).
6. Promotion manager. Let's me specify messages to go with promotions or text to display on the homepage banner.
Other than that it's just a pretty simple design that I integrated into WHMCS. I'm still working on it, but would appreciate any feedback.