1 & 1 (US, UK, Germany)

the glyphon

I am with 1 & 1 UK, now I begin to hear that it is very hard to terminate services with them ,people reallu getting annoyed with extra charges and collection agencies being used? Is this just a few disgruntled types or a general problem. I've used them for a while not prob, but as they charge in pounds and I am now in the US I was thinking fo switching. (And no, I can't just transfer from UK ro US 1 & 1, I asked and it seems they are just not set up for it. As they are going to make it tricky I might as well shop around?)

Sounds like it. I'd not waste any time either. Man, they sound like america online. They refuse to let you cancel, insisting you need another months trial .. on and on, until you finally let your trial slip by and you wind up in collections :angry:

The thing is I've been with them for years with no problem--so I am not sure if it is a few macontents who don;t know how to cut service or a real problem.

Hi,

I was using two accounts with the US 1and1, I use the online site to cancel one of then (https://cancel.1and1.com) and was easy to cancel it.
I don?t know if I aks to cancel both if could be so hard.

regards,
winger.