10 Important Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Web Host

Nice helpful article. Uptime, support response time, reliability, price, disk space, bandwidth, good reviews and webhost stability these important points are to be considered.

I know this blog. It has a lot of visitors and could be considered as a good one although this article has been probably published for SEO purposes. However something I dislike in this blog is that they start the articles with Google Adsense code. This refers to poor online publishing expertise.

This is a really useful article, Thanks for sharing it and it may help many members out on the forum here.

Thanks stevie for sharing a nice article covering really practical aspects to choose a web host. I am very keen toward having customer reviews and feedback before choosing any product/service. So, for a web host it is even more essential.

Good Post. This demonstrates that you get what you pay for(usually) There are too many people recently that I have seen looking for everything for only a few £ or $ which is never going to happen.

Great read. Out of the list, I would say reliability is the main thing everyone should be looking at.

You have to be able to have reliability or your host isn't giving you your money's worth.

I know that previously many users talked about how to choose the Web Host and which one is the best hosting provider. I am more liberal and not mention which web host provider is better than the others. :)

I found this useful article from Hongkiat.com blog

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/10-important-factors-to-consider-before-choosing-a-web-host/

I think you missed the biggest one, honesty.

Tons of hosts are just flat our liars and will sell your info and give services not agreed. After nothing is unlimited so that should eb a huge red flag if a company offers it.

I really think its a great article and from my experience i think hostgator takes the cake. I mean it sure can be daunting for new buyers but i think any new buy should at least try it out.

-john

MOD NOTE: Edited for coupon code.

For a blog, I refer cloud server. Just $15/month. You can install anything into your cloud server and you can activate more plugin. Dedicated Server can support xCache, APM and etc. Very useful.

I have 4 VPS, 1 Dedicated Server, 1 Cloud Server and 0 Shared Hosting.

Server more cheap than Web Hosting.
1 VPS with DA just $30 only. You can share with your friend.
1 Cloud Server just $12/month. I used for personal blog with Xcache and Red 5.
and etc.

Last edited:
I know that previously many users talked about how to choose the Web Host and which one is the best hosting provider. I am more liberal and not mention which web host provider is better than the others. :)

I found this useful article from Hongkiat.com blog

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/10-important-factors-to-consider-before-choosing-a-web-host/

true, but this article very interesting for hosting seekers who do not want in epot's after becoming a client, we all know they do not want to have obstacles in creating websites in web hosting and design they choose and trust to that, I think the most important is the server's security and access speed is the essence of all places :)