VPS 7 - $18

Semi-annually

VPS 8 - $36

Annually

VPS 9 - $588 -cPanel
VPs10 - $180
VPS11 - $54

Annual revenue for all vps accounts $1956

For two clients need cPanel vps optimized license and managed support,rest of clients have unmanaged support and no have control panel licensing.

Perhaps you interesting as clients from all over the world .. we have clients from Ireland, Germany, USA, Russia, Cyprus, Ukraine, India, Denmark

Start bid price $750 , auction will stop 24h after last offer.Offers can be posted here in this forum.For more information about vps accounts and payment details you can PM me here on this forum.

One more suspended client with Semi-annually billing was backed and pay $234 so now sell 12 VPS accounts

So you are adding an unreliable client who will not generate revenue for a minimum of 6 months?

it looks that way, which has turned me off this as i was trying to work out what i would be willing to pay. but with unreliable clients i will give this a miss

No,some of this clients are more than 15 months with us.We work on Serbian market and our vps serbian clients are sold to some local buyer and now we stayed with this international clients...