123gohost servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

123gohost

hello everyone i would just like to know if people think my servers our cheap please note i cannot lower them any more than they are. as i have tried everything under the sun to get customers and for some reasson 2 Months i have no one so i want to know if you guys think people will signup for one of my servers since they are so low in price

123gohost

Well, perhaps you should look more closely as why people are not signing up with you, and what have you done to correct the situation.

If a potential client lands on your web page, here is what he faces:

- poor grammar and incorrect spelling (almost everywhere);
- no offers on the front page;
- most critical links to hosting services are on the bottom of your navigation. I couldn't really found them for a few seconds, thought they were missing;
- not appealing web presence;
- not a sales environment - no immediate special promotions one would take notice of (rather than focusing on sales, you are inviting your visitors just to browse around the site instead of taking action);

There is nothing wrong with your pricing (you can't judge that aspect really). But if I was a potential client, please name one reason why I should sign-up with you.

Best,

thankyou

Thankyou for all your comments but as some have said above would i benefit from hiring staff i can pay, like i want to have support staff advertsign staff and when i do get big and which i will then i will need server staff

Let me be honest 123gohost, your site looks like something my 5 year old nephew could make. Poor grammer, site is hard to navigate, and it just doesn't look like there was effort made for this company. If I was a potential customer I would probably think that a kid made this company to make a few bucks. Hope that helps.

123gohost said:
Thankyou for all your comments but as some have said above would i benefit from hiring staff i can pay, like i want to have support staff advertsign staff and when i do get big and which i will then i will need server staff

You are putting the cart before the horse.
Staff should at this point be the least of your issues.

Start with what you can change immediately. Have someone proof read your site for you.
Rearrange your home page to show your hosting plans. People who visit your site are looking for hosting. That should be what they see.

Install one of the live help options in cPanel and customize it to fit your site theme. Make sure you have it online at least during the business hours you expect most of your traffic from.

Advertise locally. A new host is far more likely to generate local clientele. When you have some income from local sources then you can consider a larger client base.

Senad said:
Let me be honest 123gohost, your site looks like something my 5 year old nephew could make. Poor grammer, site is hard to navigate, and it just doesn't look like there was effort made for this company. If I was a potential customer I would probably think that a kid made this company to make a few bucks. Hope that helps.

ok so your 5 year old nephew knows php cool, and yes i have problems with my grammer and spelling, and i dont understand what you mean by it's hard to navigate, all you do is click on shared or reseller under the hosting section and there we go your under what ever page you wanted, so i don't understand what you mean by that and i have made effort i have had several designs and still be complain about it. and if i was a kid i would have most probably shutdown by now as i have been online for about 2 months and still no customer.

and p.s

about the design i get confused 50% say nice site and the other 50% so bad site so there's no winning really is there

Well, to focus on the positive, I like the website's look.

I can't help it, I'm a sucker for very simple, clean, clear designs. :)

123gohost said:
ok so your 5 year old nephew knows php cool, and yes i have problems with my grammer and spelling, and i dont understand what you mean by it's hard to navigate, all you do is click on shared or reseller under the hosting section and there we go your under what ever page you wanted, so i don't understand what you mean by that and i have made effort i have had several designs and still be complain about it. and if i was a kid i would have most probably shutdown by now as i have been online for about 2 months and still no customer.

and p.s

about the design i get confused 50% say nice site and the other 50% so bad site so there's no winning really is there

How much do you advertise? I don't know about you (I don't like to toot my horn here) but this month I've had an incredible surge of customers with no problems whatsoever...in fact the surge was so dramatic I am now having to buy a secondary server. What did I do different? Advertised a lot more and hoped for the best. Most of these were from word of mouth and well just try to advertise and at least get one or two customers (even host them for free if you have to) and the word of mouth will eventually get out. Hope that helps you out some.

I wouldn't look at pricing schemes but have a business plan. I've altered my business plan at least three times now until I found the one that will attract customers to my hosting services and allow me to prosper. *HINT* offer good support and server uptime.

In regards to your site...you should list all of the features on the plan instead of having to have customers click on another link. The more they have to click...the more they will be frustrated. Just give them everything (price plans and features) in one simple page. That's what I mean by it's hard to navigate. Customers like the facts straight out, they like to visit your site and see what you have to offer right then and there instead of having to click a few links.

Last edited:
123gohost said:
Bill Gates said that "your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."
I would focus on feedback provided by negative reviews.

Artashes said:
Bill Gates said that "your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."
I would focus on feedback provided by negative reviews.

What if the worst feedback is on Bill Gates himself :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.