2 Unique And Custom Designs For Sale!!

Kosta2006

Im currently selling these designs!! all coded and all! all pages included for such low prices!! so dont miss out!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Template #1: This template is a professional and fun template for a web hosting company with bright orange colours. This template includes:
6 Pages - Main Page/Hosting/Resellers/Dedicated/Support/Contact
All Pages Coded!
Original .PSD Files
Exclusive/Resell Rights
General Customizations (Navigation, Logo, etc.)
Unique Sale - Will not be sold again
Starting BID: $90.00
BIN (Buy It Now): $100.00
Previews: Main Page/Hosting/Resellers/Dedicated/Support/Contact--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Template #2: This template is a clean template for a web hosting company. This template includes:
6 Pages - Main Page/Hosting/Resellers/Dedicated/Support/Contact
All Coded Pages!
Exclusive/Resell Rights
Unique Sale - Will not be sold again
Starting BID: $90.00
BIN (Buy It Now): $100.00
Previews: Main Page/Hosting/Resellers/Dedicated/Support/Contact--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more info post here!
Or add my msn lilsaint41@hotmail.com

Cheers:)

Hi there, can I ask you a question? The servers on the first template, are those of Templatemonster? (Just saw them on a Flash type website, here
Our did you purchase the photo's on a stock photo site?
It might be interested to know for people who consider buying.

*edit* Somehow I thought I've seen the same templates a while ago, on another forum. After some searching, check this.

Webhostingtalk topic: here
The templates up for sale at WHT are the same that you offer? Are you the same person? If so, please explain the situation ..

Last edited:
Designs

zenndex said:
Hi there, can I ask you a question? The servers on the first template, are those of Templatemonster? (Just saw them on a Flash type website, here
Our did you purchase the photo's on a stock photo site?
It might be interested to know for people who consider buying.

*edit* Somehow I thought I've seen the same templates a while ago, on another forum. After some searching, check this.

Webhostingtalk topic: here
The templates up for sale at WHT are the same that you offer? Are you the same person? If so, please explain the situation ..

Yea i purchased them
Also yea its the same offer on wht and its my friends post that done it on wht

Sorry for getting back a liltle late been away

Let me know if your intrested add my msn aswell if you have msn lilsaint41@hotmail.com