2wdhost

spacemen_3

Hi

I'm new to these forums, but it has already proofed to be very helpful ;)
I'm really only looking for a small bit of space to host my personal site. Some of the hosting companies that impressed me was lunarpages and micfo, but even their smallest packages is overkill for my purposes.

I've decided though to give 2wdhost.com a try. They have a free test for a week. Is anyone hosting with them? can you please share your experiences?

Thanks

spacemen_3 said:
Hi

I'm new to these forums, but it has already proofed to be very helpful ;)
I'm really only looking for a small bit of space to host my personal site. Some of the hosting companies that impressed me was lunarpages and micfo, but even their smallest packages is overkill for my purposes.

I've decided though to give 2wdhost.com a try. They have a free test for a week. Is anyone hosting with them? can you please share your experiences?

Thanks
I cant say Ive heard of them, Is the week trial risk free? Although a week is nowhere near as long enough to get a real taste, See how it goes make sure you don't get yourself into any lengthy contracts.
Good luck!
Regards,

During that week use their support several times. Make sure that you get fast response times out of them. Also make sure that either you don't have to pay until the week is up, or that you print everything you can that says you are entitled to that free week. If a day or two before you decide to cancel and they won't refund your money, even after mentioning that you would do a chargeback - fax the free week information, and the cancellation information to your credit card issuer and do a chargeback.

Thats a good idea, Although support has its good weeks and bad weeks, You will only ever find out what a host is really like is after a few months if not more, But i guess its something you have to do :thumbup: Let us know how it goes and make sure you read the fine print! Good luck.

Naeem|THB said:
I cant say Ive heard of them...
Well, I found out about them from the posts in the marketplace section. That's partly why I started this post, because it was strange that noone ever mentioned them in another post. They seem to be ok so far ;)

spacemen_3,

It will be very difficult to determine how their services and support are in only a week. For example, a previous site that I use to run tfhi.net was hosted on worldwebhosters.com at first. I went off of price and plan size. For the first six months they were great and then it all seem to go down hill from there.

If this doesn't go well I would check into a host that has maybe a 30 to 45 MBG policy that you can try their hosting package/service/servers and see if that is what you need. It is difficult picking the correct host. You also might want to try hostburst.com or mesopia.com. I have previously used both and I am very impressed with their service. In addition, they have smaller plans and lower prices as well. Have a wonderful day!!!

And, if you need any help or have questions on hosting providers let me know. I would gladly help you. I have been in the directory business for quit some time now and know of many good host.

BHNSupport,
Thanks for the suggestions - I will check it out.

I haven't heard anything from 2wdhost yet, so they are probably just another dud. :thumbdown