3 Domains to sale *CHEAP* GoogleZone.net, ChicksLand.com and WhatIsMyConfig.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko0123

Hello,

I am selling a few of the domains that I currently own for really good pricing.
When I bought those domains I was planning to develop them up but I never really
got time to do it.

If you’re interested into buying one of those domains please contact me up with one
of the following ways. Please do not PM.

Payment will be done via paypal and as soon as I receive it I will push the domains
purchased for free into your own directi account.

Thank you!

--------------------------------
GoogleZone.net
Registered at Directi
Created: 2004-11-27
Expires: 2005-11-27

Great for a google related website!

Price: 25$

ChicksLand.com
Registered at Directi
Created: 2004-04-27
Expires: 2006-04-27

Great for a chicks image gallery website!

Price: 35$

WhatIsMyConfig.net
Registered at Directi
Created: 06-jun-2005
Expires: 06-jun-2006

Would be great for a DNS check tool type of site

Price: 20$

As we can see Lot101, Lot102 and Lot103 Domain Names for Sale do we have $25, $20 and $25??? :)

The Average Registeration for a Domain Name is $0.25 - $15 a Year, could you please justify why the domain name is worth more than a normal registration. (Normally a Community Advisor would do this) ;)

This is to inform any buyers that will purchase these domain(s) names.

are you being serious or what?

domains are unique once they are registered by someone you cna'T go and re-register it again and they have a certain value. sex.com which was registered for less then 15$ back in the years now worth millions.

I would be careful with googlezone.net. You might run into legal problems with Google. Many companies are known to go after owners of domain names that include the registered name.

Legal problem? why? we can't register a domain a domain include a name of a company?
weird! he didn't do anything wrong!?

It's not that he did anything wrong, or that it's a definite problem, but it could be a problem if the site gains traffic and Google wants the name. They could easily get the domain through the legal system by filing a dispute, since the domain name includes the name of the company.

Legal problem? why? we can't register a domain a domain include a name of a company?
Google is a trademarked name and the company may sue someone who owns a domain name with "google" in it to prevent confusion from Internet users (thinking that googlezone.net was part of Google).

Just because you haven't had a problem, does not mean that there may not be a problem in the future. Google might not know about the domain name. It's not a point to argue over, rather something that a potential buyer should heavily consider.

Most sites that have registered names in there domain can stop companies like google from wanting to get the domain or shut it down by simply placing *clear banners and/or text that says something like, "we are in no way partnered with...". I have seen this done many times without a problem. ;)

Considering that this thread is 4 months old and the whois for that domain was updated in November, I'm guessing this person no longer has the domain for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.