3rd party Management Reseller Hosting Account in the Netherlands?

DeluxeHost.com

Does anyone know if there exists a 3rd party Management Reseller with servers located in the Netherlands? In other words I want to buy a Reseller Account on a server in the Netherlands in which the host I buy it from will provide the support to the customers I get. Almost Every Netherland host offering a reseller I've contacted so far has said that I will have to provide the support to my customers (ie, they don't provide 3rd party support).

Only ServerDome offers this, but they had had an attack a few days ago with their servers getting wiped so not sure if they'd be a good idea.
Thanks for any ideas you have

I'm a bit confused by your request, are you looking for a reseller provider based in the Netherlands that offers end-user support?

I think what he is asking for is a fully managed reseller account.

Basically he is looking for a company that will also provide support directly to his clients as well.

To the OP: Most companies want you to provide level 1 support to your clients as it weeds out the "can you change my password" and "How do I login to the control panel" type tickets.. With reseller hosting your going to be limited as to what you can do anyways other than modifying resources (i.e. number of email accounts).

But if you are not willing to even do the level 1 support stuff then chances are your probably in the wrong business to begin with.

well..

If you are going for a reseller , reseller should get the end user support itself. Many Managed Webhost provides end user support i.e. white labeled support so any call or ticket will be directly placed to the reseller account provider and they will have to handle that issue.

I think he is asking for that thing

I'm a bit confused by your request, are you looking for a reseller provider based in the Netherlands that offers end-user support?

Thanks guys and Sean for your help with this. You were correct, I was looking for a reseller that provided end-user support and I soon gave up on the Netherlands thing.

It's 7 months later form the original post so I can share that it came down to 2, XehSean's reseller service and EZPZHosting.

I went with EZPZ only because it also bought carbon credits and engaged in "green" practices as my whole reseller was based on being "green". I'm very happy with EZPZ but I must say, based on the pre-sales support Sean from Xeh host gave me, i would have been very happy there too.

I went with EZPZ only because it also bought carbon credits and engaged in "green" practices as my whole reseller was based on being "green". I'm very happy with EZPZ but I must say, based on the pre-sales support Sean from Xeh host gave me, i would have been very happy there too.

Thanks for the kind words! EZPZ is definitely a great company, I am sure that you will be very happy with them :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost