6 Month Review of EZPZHosting.com, A+

DeluxeHost.com

So I've been with UK Hosting, Website Hosting, Web Hosting UK, Web Hosting - EZPZ Hosting for 6 months now and I would give them an A+. The domains I was hosting on their server: HostBoards.com and WebmasterPost.com

Positives:
1) Tech Support is super fast.
2) One of the owners, Dan, is very friendly and responds quickly. It's nice to be able to talk with the owners.
3) The Support Staff is kind and has a positive attitude.
3) The price is reasonable
4) Very high uptime.

Negatives:
1) Once in a while the shared hosting can be a little laggy, but this is pretty normal for any shared hosting.

Exceptional Qualities:
I emailed Dan (Owner) asking if he could check if the backups for a hacked site might be on R1Soft (there backup server). He said, "No, but I think I can fix your site for you." 2 hours later he & their Level 3 Tech Justin had it back up almost as good as new.
. See what I mean about Dan being dedicated to his clients? EZPZHosting just went from A+ to A++!

When a company is really ready to get in the trenches for you it is then that you know that you are with a solid provider. That extra mile that support and owners take can really push a provider towards the top ranking levels very quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost