7.15 .COM Enom account* 6.19 for some

namedcan

I wanted to let you know I have a couple rare 7.15 domain reseller accounts with enom.

Some of the domains in the 7.15 account you will own are as low as 6.19 (co.uk, etc.) too, and you also get the low pricing on email accounts, web hosting, etc.

I've just got a few of them, since enom put the 8.95 limit on as other's have stated. So with your account, you have the advantage of not only 7.15, but some 6.19 domains.

I'm flexible and basically you could just let me know what you want to offer for ownership of the account and I'll send you a reply.

Everything is the low wholesale price unlike some people trying to sell the jacked up .biz or .tm names. No minimums or rules either.

Let me know
namedcan@hotmail.com

I can also send you any more details like the full domain pricing (com, net, org. etc.) for example.

standard 8.95 enom accounts are 8.95 for UK as far as I can tell. Enom raised the pricing to 8.95 for all domains, and then higher for others.. (tm, cn, etc.).
That's the way the accounts work from what I can tell, but I could be wrong of course.
The 5.99 is the standard for a 6.95 account maybe.
Or some special 8.95 accounts that were set up before enom placed the 8.95 rules had the 5.99 co.uk possibly.

For ETP, email if interested in the account.

Last edited: