A Gaming Clan that you will fight to sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender-SaK-

My name is Mike Ash. I am currently the manager/leader of the team Skilled At Knives. Before I get started, let me give you a little bit of background information about our team. Our team is led by Ender-SaK-, who has been focused on forging an awsome reputation in the e-sports community for around 6 years now. From CS beta 3 all the way to CSS. Ender and Team Skilled At Knives have decided to make their move into CAL (cyberathlete amateur league), bringing some of the greatly skilled players such as Juice and Oca with them. All spots on our roster are filled out by players who have talent and experience with gaming of all kinds, Spots on our roster will not be taken lightly. We will be filling it with the best of the best players.

This team is not to be taken lightly, as our number one goal is to be amongst the top 10 CS:S teams in America. Yes, we know that this will be a huge task to undertake, but we have faith in each other and feel very confident about being able to achieve this goal. And any one who observes our team knows that we are serious, and are ready to take on the e-sports community by force.

Advertisements for all of our sponsors will not be taken lightly eather. Our website is almost completed, and it's up and available to the public. All of our sponsors will have their own page and banners. We are, and alwayse will be actively gaining gamers attention all across north America. We will secure a good listing with google and have content on our website that gamers will be attracted to by the truck loads. We will also be advertising by means of IRC and in the MOTD of our gameservers as well as our Ventrilo servers. And, at all LAN events that we attend we will be advertising for our sponsors, whether it be wearing clothing apparel, hanging banners around our area, or passing out coupons of some sort to bring more business to the sponsor.

The type of sponsor we hope for (but are not counting on) is as follows:

We are looking for a sponsor to host our high quality ventrilo server, our website, as well as our gameservers. We are also looking for financial sponsorships to aid us in getting our players to the different LAN events to not only make a name for ourselves, but to help get our sponsors names out as well.

If this is a business venture that you are intrested in, or if you have any questions please contact me.

Ways to contact me:
IRC: #sak
XFIRE: Ender8383
E-Mail: phantom8383@yahoo.com
Forum: http://sakforums.ubernet.ca

Thank you for your time and we look foward to doing business with you!

Sincerely,
Team Skilled At Knives Management

Last edited:
If you record a few scrims, and show me how skilled your team really is, I would be more than happy to provide you with hosting and a vent server.

Excellent news!! Sure, I will send as many demo's as you like. Here is one from our main team (we have 2 teams) on map de_dust2. Link:

http://www.transferbigfiles.com/Download.aspx?id=3a5abb97-5091-405c-9bb4-575d4e8d98ac

Here is one from our secondary team on map de_contra.
Link:

http://www.transferbigfiles.com/Download.aspx?id=baebdd2f-91e9-4d2e-8464-3e9c4aa45f68

Both of these matches were official CAL matches.
Let me know what you think, and hopefully we can move forward on this. Also, will you give me some contact info so we can talk one on one.

THANKS!! Ender-SaK- (Team Leader)

Status
Not open for further replies.