A little joke to break the ice.

andy-247web

This made me giggle.

thought id share it with you all.

A man decided to march in the holy crusades. Concluding that his wife should wear a chastity belt while he is gone, he locks up her nether regions and gives the key to his best friend. He tells him, "If I do not return within four years, unlock my wife and set her free to live a normal life."
So, the husband leaves on horseback and about a half hour later, he sees a cloud of dust behind him. He waits for it to come closer and sees his best friend. "What's wrong," he asks.

"You gave me the wrong key!"

I've heard a real story about one soldier who got married just before he had to leave for the battle, and his wife was still a virgin, but he did not broken her virginity, telling that this way he'll know how loyal is his wife to him... when he returns....

That is the real chastity belt... the only key is inside husbands pants...

What a stupid man

I can't ever imagine a man getting married and then five minutes later taking off to war without first consummating the marriage - can you??

I think all of us got a giggle from that one. I do find it funny when men make references to chastity belts now seeing as the times we life in.........oh and since I am a lady as well. :D

Could you imagine if that were still the case now and the man lost the key?