A message to everyone here- Important

Blue

The following members have already visited the Board today:
abc5net , agromok , AlexBu , blutek , choon , fsr , Mako , MaTriX Internet , megawebspace , myLittleTools , ************* , Nico , Orioli , puenil , spiderhosts , *********** , webhost. 1AsianChic

I see all of these names visiting the board but not too many posting.
Guys and girls, a forum is only as good as you make it. Even for the people who want to use this forum as an advertising medium, the more activity the better it is for everyone.

What I am trying to get at is this:
Every time you visit, try to make at least one post or even reply to a current thread. It can be any topic, whatever is on your mind. Lets build this forum up and keep bringing in new members.

1AsianChic starting a great thread yesterday (you're forgiven for starting the same thread at HHO) and nobody responded. Let's support each other. http://hostingdiscussion.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1741

OK, I'm off my high horse now.
:p

Great idea, Blue.

Now let's see those hands in the air!! :D

At least come by, tell how you are doing these days, how you keep yourself busy, etc. Maybe you've seen something interesting or heard a funny joke (appropriate one). Or just ask something hosting-related, there are plenty of professionals on this board that can help you deal with it!

Best,

there are 1,080 registered members .....if 1/2 of those post something everyday then this forum would be ....crowded !!

come on people .....post something :D

1AsianChic said:
there are 1,080 registered members .....if 1/2 of those post something everyday then this forum would be ....crowded !!

Actually, no forum (ar at least as far as I know), can show a 50% posting rate of their members. I dare any forum to prove me wrong. :D

But I do agree.

And for that reason I plan to introduce an internal plan tonight for HD team consideration on how we can change things around a bit and attract new active members.

Stay tuned for changes. :)

*glares at Artashes*

*glares at the forums*

*glares at Artashes*

*glares at myself in the mirror*

:D yes i see it now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost