accountlab plus

I've used them in the past, wasn't a huge fan, and I feel like their updates were a little slow. Haven't used them for over 1 year 1/2. Not sure if newer version came out.

I use it at the moment.THere are little bugs and some issues but I can say it one of the best free alternatives to WHMCS.And now it is open source.

We tried several before choosing WHMCS. It was the best without a doubt. The license is absolutely worth paying for.

I think right now nothing comes close to WHMCS, paid or not, the new clientexec looks a lot better than it was and license fee's are much cheaper, but in the free realm its really lagging behind the times now. If your hosting/providing services for money, I think a quality, paid billing solution should be very very high up your priorities list.

We use Ubersmith - tried WHMCS and, unfortunately, I think Ubersmith blows it completely out of the water. But that's just me.

Installed accountlabs once, but wasn't real happy with it.

It's pretty pricey, I think, for folks out of the gate, and they've been focused a lot more on developing the software more in line for Data Center operations, but I still love it.

Remember, ALP is free and best for small hosts. WHMCS is paid and not too cheap. So quality will vary with price, it's so simple