add-on domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesie

I need a high quality hosting account with the following:

1) ASP scripting
2) Add-On Domains

I am a website developer. I completely control all of my clients' websites.
I need a hosting account where I can add all of my clients' websites in subdirectories of my own ftp structure. As I understand it, that is what Add-On Domains will accomplish. I need to do this so that an ASP script in my main website will be able to write files to my clients' websites. My clients will not need a control panel or any other type of access other than some way to manage their email.

If you are reading this, and you know of another way that I can accomplish my goal of my ASP script writing files to my clients' sites, I am open to any other suggestions.

Well I have a linux server suports ASP but I dont have there MSSQL but I have MySQL and Postgresql. Also we have ORACLE but this is we need to talk on a phone about this.

Hello,

Whow many add-on domains do you need? Space , bandwidth? all are plans include multi-domain accounts, so you can just take a look.

Regards.

do you still need a host?

we do have unlimited addon-domains offers,

and we do have windows server with ability of most scripting languages including asp.

we use plesk 7.0.2 which treat domains very separately, even subdomains. but we can setup right permissions for you to edit the other domains, and you shuold be able to do that using the file structure.

we do have both MysSQL and MS SQL Desktop Edition..

Status
Not open for further replies.