AddWebHost.Com - Web Hosting Directory For Sale.

senaia

Hi Everyone

Im selling my website http://www.addwebhost.com which is four months old. The site is a web hosting directory listed in all major search engines with link popularity. All pages are static html and have pagerank 3. it gets around 40 targeted visitors/day and generating around $100/month income from affiliates programs. looking for low xxxx offers. PM me if you are interested or email me at webmaster@addwebhost.com

Last edited:
Blue said:
Do you have verification of the income?

Yes I do have proof of income for the last two months. in the first two months the site did not make any sales because it was still new. PM me if you want screenshots from my cj.com account.

OK, For kicks, how much is a four month web site is wroth? Keeping in mind it takes 4 - 6 months to seed the SE.

ourweb said:
OK, For kicks, how much is a four month web site is wroth? Keeping in mind it takes 4 - 6 months to seed the SE.

You said $100 and I said Not interested. End of discussion

Your offering me $100 for a site making $100/month and made $200 this month. Why would I sell it for you when I can keep it and make $100 each month and even more ! Wether its one month old or one year old ! Also keep in mind that I have recieved much higher offers than yours. Thanks anyway.

Perhaps if you were to tell everyone what your current high offer is you could avoid more "low" offers.