Advice and/or review

Thundergod

Hi people.

I am wondering about the opportunities of getting cPanel VPS account. Have found an interesting offer at the completely new company for me called hostV. Maybe anybody has own experience with them to let me know if I have a needed hosting of high quality? Or should I avoid this company? Or where else should I look for? Consideing their plan with 512/1024 burstable RAM and other parameters including the price which should be below 45 bucks, is excellently suitable for me.

Thanks for help.

If they much you by your budget and by what they offer I assume that would be not bad idea at all to give them a try

Hosv has been around for quite some time. Looks like a solid company which can be trusted! Too bad they don't offer regular shared hosting accounts.

Hosv has been around for quite some time. Looks like a solid company which can be trusted! Too bad they don't offer regular shared hosting accounts.

Their sister company is cirtex and I assume they offer shared account there. Moreover their representative is very active on the WHT so I assume that is not a problem to have a conversation with him

Hi people.

I am wondering about the opportunities of getting cPanel VPS account. Have found an interesting offer at the completely new company for me called hostV. Maybe anybody has own experience with them to let me know if I have a needed hosting of high quality? Or should I avoid this company? Or where else should I look for? Consideing their plan with 512/1024 burstable RAM and other parameters including the price which should be below 45 bucks, is excellently suitable for me.

Thanks for help.

They seem like an established company, so you should be able to find some reviews through google or sites like WHT.

If they can fulfill your vps hosting needs within your budget, there is nothing wrong with giving them a try. Just as with anything else, make sure that you have a backup plan in case something unexpected happens. I'm not saying this to downgrade anyone, but having a backup plan for your hosting needs can come in handy as it will help eliminate any headache in case anything happens where you have to find a new host in a little amount of time.

There are many deals going around for quality yet cheap Virtual private servers. Most companies at this time would have a half yearly sale.