Adwords Advertising

enomyn

Recently i tried the google adwords, i found thats those keyword worth few dollars per click.

You guy might to share the cost per click from your adwords ads?

Are you asking specifically about web hosting ads? And what type of ads? Shared? Dedicated? Cloud? VPS? Collocation?

Any broad ads especially web hosting are going to be expensive.

The only way to have success using Adwords is by spending a lot of time researching the cheapest options such as long-tail keywords.

As mentioned above Long-tail keywords do help out in making effective AdWords campaign. You may want to get in touch with an Adwords expert if you plan to start using Adwords for advertisements.

As mentioned above Long-tail keywords do help out in making effective AdWords campaign. You may want to get in touch with an Adwords expert if you plan to start using Adwords for advertisements.

That's a good idea to go with. Getting hold of Adwords experts will relieve you worrying for a successful campaign. They are the best to go with to get more traffic and popularity in search engines.

At first time when i put money in Adwords 50$,
they are gone fast whit no good results but i put the expensive words and country.
Afther that i make a good research on more cheap,words and sellect more country where to to show my ads,and whit more 50$ i have good results and olso sales.
Try to find cheap words but olso that have impact,and try to change your campain ever time you spend money.so you will have success whit adwords.
And that is true Adwords is expesnive but have results.
I use this word and they are at a good price(cheap wordpress hosting,web hosting offers,cheap web hosting offers.)