affordhosting.com sucks

briansdesigns

affordhosting.com sucks they are just another poser hosting company. I sent them a ton of cients, they are now overwhelmed, and are barely operable. I'm spending 10 min a day to demote their operation now, let them see how it feels to lose money when they caused so much grief to so many others.

Anton "the owner" get a clue here. You messed with my livelyhood, and now I'm going to mess with yours. Affordhosting.com is the worst host on the web. The only other that is even close is spewey.com

Do NOT host with affordhosting.com unless you don't care about down time and zero customer support. You posers at affordhosting.com need to learn the basics before you go public.

For the record, I've gone through several hosts, I think it's about time they are all held accountable. FYI, I'm in the process of launching my own through my isp, so am setting an example of how one should be ran.

They are just going through a tough time right now, as they were purchased by another company. Just give them time and things will work out.

AustinS said:
They are just going through a tough time right now, as they were purchased by another company. Just give them time and things will work out.
The thread is from 2002. 3 years have passed. :rolleyes:

Also, there might be a confusion at work as well. "Affordablehost" is not "Affordhosting".