Alternatives to Paypal

jlynch

What are some good alternatives to Paypal? I'm looking to add something different to my options than what I already have. I've heard a bit about something that goes with Checkout or something like that?

Do you mean like an e commerce ? Because I am also looking for a better check out or gateway. That doesn't charge an arm and a leg to use.

There are many other payment gateways in the internet, you can just google it. Then you search for reviews of that specific gateway. Paypal is good but it has the highest charges in the internet industry.

I tried looking for a payment gateway that has low charges and found charge.com

There are a number of payment gate ways such as Google checkout and the others mentioned but they all need to be considered for popularity as well as the transaction charges, though offering a number of alternatives at the checkout is always a plus :)

Dozens of payment processors out there, worth mentioning are 2CO, MoneyBookers, alertPay, worldPay is also ok, but it got high fees

We stick to PayPal or Google Checkout. We try to get customers to pay via BACS's so that we dont have to pay the fee's.

I use 2checkout and i am very happy using it.

They seem to be gaining a lot of popularity recently. What is it that you like about them?

I also recommend Paypal and Google Checkout for the most part. They offer the basic needs at "not so outrageous" prices.

2 Check out seems good.

I asked their sales a questions and they completely wrote me some crap which had nothing to do with the question. I asked over the question and the second answer was more on point but not to my satisfaction either.

Alternatives are Moneybooker or AlertPay. You can also use Payoneer. It's actually a debit card and you can load funds to it, and you can also withdraw using the card. :)