Amazon's Rumored 3D Smartphone May Radically change Ecommerce Hosting!

joseWebline#1

:shh: At first blush, the idea of a 3D-capable smartphone seems gimmicky and unlikely to succeed. However, this is Amazon we're talking about. "How do you make shopping a unique experience with a phone?" wondered tech analyst Ramon Llamas. The answer to that question may be 3D. A 3D photo could be taken of a room, for example, and then a 3D image of a new sofa or TV could be placed in the photo.

A picture may be worth a thousand words but the photo of what might be a smartphone in development by Amazon has produced many more words than that.

The photo, posted Tuesday by BGR, shows a black smartphone that looks like any number of mobiles on the market, save for the number of cameras on the front of the phone. In addition to the typical front-facing camera for selfies and video messaging, there are four other cameras.

:crash:

I think 3D is a good idea from a marketing standpoint. Being able to see a 3D image of what you want to buy would help in your decision making. How many times have you bought something online only to regret it later but still keep it to avoid the refund process? I occasionally do that lol

I think it is interesting and am looking forward to see how it plays out in the next few years.

Yes i also agree with you Romes..its a good marketing idea i myself also is looking forward to it. Always open to new ways technology would improve the way we buy things..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting