An observation

alpha

Just a little observation, not many people seem to stay online very long. Just a little curious as to why that is, I look at the whos online section and only ever see 2 or 3 registered members online at once.

Is it that you are all busy with your businesses and do not have the time to chill out before burning out?

Or is my brilliance too much for you all to handle? (only kidding ;) )

This is supposed to be a refuge after all, not just a hosting a refuge. :D

I tend to see forums as a release from the real world, gives me a chance to switch off, your troubles seem to melt away, as you see people in more trouble than yourself.

So when the world wants to make you

:smash: or :gun: or :beathim:

Take a moment to chill out take a walk in the park, breathe in the fresh spring air, sit down on a park bench and watch the clouds drift slowly by, looking at the clouds trying to make out weird and wonderful shapes.

So take time out from that :list: of things to do.

Don't worry I have not been taking any substances, just pondering my position in this universe and to see if I can make my little plot a better plot to visit.

So pick up a seat and join me by the fireside and reminice the days before the internet, cellular phone and pager. Where you could disappear for a few moments without someone tracking you down because they want to talk to you urgently.

So when life is :smash: then think of my post here and let calm thoughts enter your mind. :)

Peace Out my friends, tomorrow is another day of opportunities and another chance to take time out again for a few moments to clear your mind of all negativity and feel vitalised, clearing your mind of negative thoughts can feel like you've had a decent nights sleep in the space of a few moments.

So time to return to reality for another day.

What a hilarious post and one that I had always wondered about too but never spoke up on it. I was surprised to see that John and the moderators aren't always logged on, or at least make a hack so it looks like they are on. :)

Your sentence here "This is supposed to be a refuge after all, not just a hosting a refuge" actually made me laugh out loud so thanks for that. I needed a pick me up at 3 am.

You are right though some forums i read for help, some I read for business and some I read for fun, this one is fun.

I personally have been pulling hair out deciding what I want to do server wise, upgrade to ThePlanets Dell server, or move to rackspace (heard bad things about IP's being on all spam lists, made me want to cry) As it is stay with the planet and get booted for one spam or go with rackspace and no one can send any mail anyway. Other companies I like either don't offer RHE or don't offer cpanel. What a fix I am in.

So as you can see your post was a good pick me up an by the way thanks for listening to me whine.

I wish I had a normal life, but I don't, I'm a host! :D

Really, being someone that has some clients you must be online the most time as possible or they will get mad, and you know what happends then :rolleyes:

but back to the topic, I just come here at night or 6AM or so some days...

No wonder you webhost owners get burned out so quickly. :D

Let me guess your alarm clock is your pager going off to tell you that a client has a problem. :)

FatalSw1tch said:
I'm busy trying to migrate data to another hard drive. frigging seagates are natorious for this problem.

Haha, I hear you on that one. Norton Ghost 2003 hates seagate drives..

As far as not being online, Im never on the forums during the weekend... its my time to relax and get away from computers. You will see me on the forum about 4 hrs each week day though :)

So here we are again in the twilight of the day, that is if you live in the same timezone as me.

So lets take this time to contemplate what we have done today.

So have you made a difference in your little corner of the world?

Now is the time to cast of the baggage of today, purge your mind of all thoughts and drift into an easy sleep, ready to face the challenges of tomorrow.

If you are unable to do so, just take time out even if it is only for a few moments, clear your mind, sit back in your chair, point your face to the ceiling and close your eyes, it is amazing how theraputic that can be.

Another page has turned in the story of your life another day added to your life experience.

So have you learnt anything new today?

So my friends I bid you farewell until the morrow.

Have pleasant dreams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting