any body used windows server 2012 ???

monovm

hi dear friends
i wonder that any body used windows server 2012
and is it useful and satisfying ??? :)
and what is the advantages ??? :)

As someone in charge of setup for Windows servers, we've recently offered Windows 2012. At first it was a little confusing, but it's much more refreshing than the 2008 version :p

Tested it. Metro on a server. Hell no. It's strange. Windows 8 has quirks but is usable as a desktop. This is a server operating system, so no thanks.

I have used windows server 2012, I thought it would finally get me to start operating things on microsofts level, I have to say I was mildly impressed however I found myself going back to Linux after now long.

hi dear friends
i wonder that any body used windows server 2012
and is it useful and satisfying ??? :)
and what is the advantages ??? :)

It's a new look and feel, interested to see how 2012 will progress in the future, my first impression on using it is that it has a lot of potential.

As someone in charge of setup for Windows servers, we've recently offered Windows 2012. At first it was a little confusing, but it's much more refreshing than the 2008 version :p

Yeas it is really confusing in the initially but much more refreshing and enjoyably when we get used to it...

This has perked my interest. I'm going to have to download a trial / demo copy of server 2012. we don't offer windows hosting and don't have any plans for it. I have used Server 2008 but after seeing hostwinds comments I'd like to see what's going on. How is it different Hostwinds? What did you find confusing at first?