any good Billing Software for Windows Server 2008

nascreative

Hi,

We are using MBV4 and V6 but not happy with it. I like WHMCS which seem to offer what MB offers but it also runs on PHP/mysql

We are looking to make a switch ASAP to something that offer features like MB but works well on Windows 2008 Server /IIS7

Thanks,

NAS

WHMCS is the best Billing Application for all the Web hosting providers as for now. The features it offers are simply excellent. If WHMCS is not suitable for you then you can check Moderbill which is also a good Billing Application.

Yes, WHMCS is becoming the defualt choice for web hosting providers. It offers amazing features and the control panel is soo easy to use.

WHMCS is now become the best billing system and it's not defualt choice of web hosting companies. It's very easy to use.

WHMCS is very easy to use and powerful. It takes care of pretty much everything, it really is the "Complete Solution". Honestly, I don't know what I would have done without it.:shaky:

So, my vote goes to WHMCS.:thumbup:

WHMCS is a quite best choice for every hosting company,. It's not limited to only hosting companies, whmcs can be used for any recurring payments, no matter what are you selling It has now become very popular billing sodtware.

Best Regards

I love ubersmith but haven't done windows hosting in quite sometime. Give them a call 9-5 central time mon-fri and ask them about windows server provisioning. They are great help and give great support for their products.