Any good site builders for cpanel?

michaelsmth

I have tried so many but they all seem to be cheesy, does anyone know of a good one that can actually build a half decent site?

I personally have good experience with the RvSiteBuilder.

But, nowadays using WordPress with paid templates to create the high-quality websites. No design skills necessary. :)

Weebly is offered through WHMCS these days.
Seeing as a lot of hosts use WHMCS and cPanel, this may be counted.

However, SitePad seems to be one of the better ones. Made by the Softaculous team.

Personally, with countless templates available for CMS like Wordpress and Joomla, website builders IMO aren't really needed.
Also, cPanel is making their own. Quite limited for now, but it is expected to improve.

Rvsitebuilder I have had installed previously and although it looked good and clients used it I always found it a bit slow and restricting. Might have improved as of recently though.

I'm sure Softaculous has released something recently? I'm sure I remember seeing an email or message in cpanel.

RVSite Builder or If you have Installtron application Installer or Softaculous then you can have number of CMS in-build in it. You can install any one of them and can build the website easily.

WordPress, Joomla, Magento are widely used CMS.

Stay as far away from RV as possible. they're just not any good
Take a look at weebly, if you really MUST have a site builder, or just spend a few bucks on a template and edit it yourself

i usually purchase templates etc. from themeforest and adapt them for my own use.

I used to offer RVsitebuilder on my servers paying $60 a year per server for this and no one actually used it.

Now i offer my clients Site.Pro and some clients use it and like it.

i usually purchase templates etc. from themeforest and adapt them for my own use.

I used to offer RVsitebuilder on my servers paying $60 a year per server for this and no one actually used it.

Now i offer my clients Site.Pro and some clients use it and like it.

Doesn't Site.Pro charges per IPv4 that a site exists for? Or was that awkward billing changed to per server basis now?

Doesn't Site.Pro charges per IPv4 that a site exists for? Or was that awkward billing changed to per server basis now?

No it is free for hosts to install on servers, this will give a link in all cpanel on server, where a website owner can use and when they click on the link and chose the domain to use they are taken too http://us.site.pro/ where they can chose a free template or chose a premium paid template

No it is free for hosts to install on servers, this will give a link in all cpanel on server, where a website owner can use and when they click on the link and chose the domain to use they are taken too http://us.site.pro/ where they can chose a free template or chose a premium paid template

Interesting, thank you for updating me on this model. As before someone on another platform was complaining about awkward pricing.

I believe the reasoning is that web hosters were complaining for each IP it is charged rather than per server.

So suppose you have 5 IPv4s, and you have 2 for shared clients, and then sold the other 3 as "dedicated IPs".

They claimed that you has to pay for all of those IPs even if all of those are owned by the same WHM/Cpanel installation.

Other software like Cpanel/WHM and Softalicious don't do that and instead doesn't even use an IP or relies one a single IP as the "primary" one.

Last edited:
I believe the reasoning is that web hosters were complaining for each IP it is charged rather than per server.

So suppose you have 5 IPv4s, and you have 2 for shared clients, and then sold the other 3 as "dedicated IPs".

They claimed that you has to pay for all of those IPs even if all of those are owned by the same WHM/Cpanel installation.

Other software like Cpanel/WHM and Softalicious don't do that and instead doesn't even use an IP or relies one a single IP as the "primary" one.

if you look at what you took the screenshot for it is servers/IPs, but only 1 box to add a figure, so it is asking for servers or IPS, so if you have 30 IPs on the 1 server then just add 1 for the 1 server and as long as the IPs are assigned to that server then you only pay for the 1 server

I have tried so many but they all seem to be cheesy, does anyone know of a good one that can actually build a half decent site?

SitePad Website Builder is great, it has some really nice themes and is super easy to use, i chose SitePad over RV as the site builder for my clients, i didn't really like RV's themes, to basic and not very attractive, but that's just my opinion.

there are lots of site builder available in market but I know few of them.
You can go with Trendysite builder and Softaculous.